Monday, September 25, 2006



reflections from a path
that once i forged
now mirrored in the past
forever in my future
is were i never want to be
live right here, right now
it's time for another path
towards the end
as i draw closer to the beginning
i see
you see
we see
together as a whole world
not a holy world batttled for
for you are you and i am me
might that be enough
for some i suppose
but not me and not you
we know better
we know the tricks of their trade
we smell a rat
that nobody knows, now
back to a path
and its reflection in time
is nothing more than streaks
of seconds, minutes and hours
on this vessel that is me
war wounds upon my heart
my eyes held shut
and its time again and again and again
always more --- never enough

1 Comments:

Blogger TRM said...

again and again
always more but never enough

exactly

Monday, 02 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home