Sunday, August 27, 2006

the EEN darkroom




Finally! It's done...or at least in the very workable definition of "done". The first five rolls processed this afternoon were a complete success...not to mention, I snaped a couple of shots that I am eager to get under the enlarger. I will be posting the very choice beauties on my website (www.eenphotos.com) over the next couple of weeks and months and so on.

The smell of the darkroom chemistry has awakened a part of me that hasn't been alive in some time...it has consumed my creativity and breathed life into my inner flame.

-E
a big shout out to trm_jr: RHCP does go well with the darkroom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Jones said...

woot! its coming along!

Saturday, 02 September, 2006  
Blogger Susan Jones said...

Mr. Nagel, come on, give me some new pics from you new digs!

Thursday, 07 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home