Tuesday, July 11, 2006

American League

So, the A.L. wins the All-Star game...congrats!!! This was the every first time that I was actually excited by watching any all-star game. Young with a sweeeet clutch hit to win the game was amazing, but...let us consider another scenario. Bottom of the ninth, no outs...first pitch: called, striked one. Second pitch: called, strike two. Third pitch: called, strike three. Bottom of the ninth, one out...first pitch: called, strike one. Second pitch: called, strike two. Third pitch: called strike three. Bottom of the ninth, two outs. First picth: called: strike one. Second pitch: called, strike two. Thitd pitch (A.L. fans rejoyce!!!): called: strike three. EPIC!!! My vote for All-Star MVP....Mariano Rivera.

Tonight, I am ashamed that I cheered for that cock sucker...I'll roll over in my grave before giving any approval to those Yankee bastards...

Cheers!

E

P.S. I am a Seattle Mariner fan.

1 Comments:

Blogger TRM said...

I was just about to shake you when the CS commment rolled onto the page, but mariano ain't the original rip my M's lovin' heart out...that little bitch plays for the National now.

Wednesday, 12 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home